Frequently Asked Questions


Where can I obtain a key for the swimming pool?

Each homeowner should receive at least one pool key upon closing on the purchase of a home in Oak Crest. Tenants should obtain pool key(s) from their landlord. If additional keys are required, they may be obtained for $25 each from the .

What do I need to do before I change the outside appearance of my house?

Contact the for information regarding submitting an application to the Architectural Review Committee (ARC).

Can I work on my vehicle?

You may work on your vehicle inside your garage, but not in the street or on your driveway.

On which days can I irrigate my landscaping

During Daylight Savings Time (March-November)

  • Odd-Numbered Homes: Wednesday & Saturday
  • Even-Numbered Homes: Thursday & Sunday

During Eastern Standard Time (November-March)

  • Odd-Numbered Homes: Saturday
  • Even-Numbered Homes: Sunday

At what time can I irrigate my landscaping?

Irrigation should be performed between the hours of 4:00 pm and 10:00 am.
Always use less than 60 minutes per zone on your designated day. If you have an area of new grass or plants, you may water that area every day for the first 30 days, and every other day for the next 30 days (you may be asked to produce receipts to prove when grass/plants were purchased).

If you need to test your irrigation system you may do this at any time for up to 10 minutes per zone, but you must be present in the tested area during that time.

On what day is recycling collected?


On what day is trash collected?


If you have an item too large to fit in your trash bin, schedule a large item pick-up at Schedule Large Item Pick-Up(*)

On what day is yard waste collected?


How do I reporting street lights that are damaged or not working?

Call Progress Energy at 407-629-1010 and provide the adjacent address and/or pole number, or complete the Streetlight Repair Form(*).

Who do I contact about barking dogs?

Contact Animal Control at 407-836-3111

Must dogs be kept on leashes in public areas?

Yes, dogs must be kept on leashes while in all public areas, and you must clean-up after your dog, or face being fined.

How do I find out about criminal activity in my neighborhood?

You can view the active Orlando Police Department calls at Active OPD Calls or historical information at OPD Citizen Connect.

Where do I report drug related activity?

Call the CRACK TIP-LINE at 407-246-CRAK or 407-246-2725. While the information may be left anonymously, we may need more information. A return phone number and name will be most helpful. Be sure to include the exact address, descriptions of the people involved (names if known), involved vehicle descriptions, primary times/days of activity and description of activity.

What should I do if I have a minor accident in a parking lot or private property?

Orlando Police Department has partnered with local businesses and provided their security officers with accident forms. Citizens may also complete the form at*) or FHP web site at*)

How should I report minor infractions such as lost property, vandalism or harassing phone calls?

Minor infractions that do not require a police response may be reported inline at*), via telephone at 407-246-2470, or in person at 1250 W South St.

Are people allowed to park their vehicles at the entrance to the community?

No! Parking is prohibitted, including park 'n ride, and vehicles for sale, etc.

Are people allowed to park their vehicles in the street?

All roads in the community are owned by the City of Orlando and so are subject to city ordinances, including; cars must be parked facing the direction of the traffic, and may not be parked across someone else's driveway, or blocking the sidewalk. Overnight parking on the street is prohibited by the Oak Crest By-Laws.

What can I do about my neighbor who makes a lot of noise?

Noise levels are limited by City of Orlando Ordinances. In residential areas noise is limited to 60 decibels (normal conversation level) between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm, and 55 decibels from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. In addition, all amplified sounds are prohibited between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am. Call 911 if anyone is not adhering to these limits.

What should I do if I see any suspicious behavior?

Call 911 (Patrol levels depend on the number of "calls to action")

Where do I complain about congested traffic or careless drivers in my neighborhood?

Dial the Traffic Hotline at 407-246-2906 and leave a recorded message including the location, time, and the nature of the problem you are encountering. If you would like to meet with one of our Traffic Enforcement Officers, please leave your name, telephone number and the best time to call you, and we will schedule an appointment.

(*) Clicking these links will take you to a web site not maintained by the Tivoli Woods Village B Homeowners Association and therefore it cannot be held responsible for the content displayed.